One of my passions beside writing poetry is creating muffin receipts. Here is my latest creation.
Combine the following ingredients into a large glass bowel and mix well:
- 1 cup organic rice flour
- 1 cup of organic oat flour
- 2 tsp of baking power
- 1/4 cup Eden’s dry organic cranberries
- 1/4 ground organic almonds
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
Add to the dry ingredients;
- 2 tablespoons of plain organic yogurt
- 1 cup of organic coconut milk
Mix it well!
Place 6 large baking cups into the muffin pan
Spoon batter almost to the brim into each cup
Bake at 3:50 degrees for 20-30 minutes
Let cool on wire rack for 10 minutes
Enjoy with coconut butter or jelly.
Hope it lightens your spirits and those you share the Holiday Muffins with.
Hope, Joy and Peace fills your hearts this season,